The Dominican Republic Spring Break trip is a mission trip opportunity for 9th-11th grade students. Our goal is to share the love of Christ with people in Santo Domingo through sports, construction, VBS, etc. This trip is not a vacation—but an opportunity to take your faith to the next level by reaching out to those who are in need.
Destination: SANTO DOMINGO, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
Each year Johnson Ferry is privileged to partner with SCORE INTERNATIONAL for our in-country experience. SCORE has been working in this area for years and has developed many strong relationships in the community. Their organization handles all transportation and ministry site coordination. We will be staying at the Highlands Complex near Santo Domingo.
The cost of the trip includes all transportation, lodging, meals (except travel meals), t-shirt, and materials. $250 deposit is required at registration. ALL FINAL PAYMENTS are due at the Parent Meeting on Sunday, March 4th.
- Be a high school student in grades 9-11.
- Attend the 9 weeks of training. See the schedule tab above for details.
- Attend at least 80% of all Sunday morning LifeGroups and worship services beginning January 21, 2018 for the duration of the trip.
- Must attend Evangelism Training Class on January 28th at 6:00 pm. Contact a staff member if you are unable to attend. (A makeup Evangelism class will be announced).
- Your parents should attend the parent meeting on March 4th, at 4:30pm. in the Student Center South. Final payments and all forms are due at this meeting.